blogger for free using Google’s domain . But it is very long and we do not feel comfortable because of this. But blogspot domain also allows you to add your own simple way . Along track guide you down there .
- Login to your Blogger account
- Click on your blog and then go to “Settings”, choose “Basic”.
- Under “Publishing” section, click “+ Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog”
- Under “Third-party domain settings” next to “http://” type your domain that you just purchased and make sure that you don’t forget to add the “www” prefix to the domain name.
- Under the error, you will see two fields “Name, Label or Host Field” and “Destination, target, or Points To” field. Copy data of both rows from these fields.
- Now log in to your godaday account to chagne DNS
- Next, click the “Edit” button to edit your DNS Zone File
- Host will be @ and the “Points to” value should be the one provided by Google IPs, saved in step 6 above. These are the Google IPs that you should get:
- Add all 4 of them one by one and delete old host as you won’t need it anymore.
- Now go back to Blogger and try to save settings again. The registration process takes 24-48 hours, so don’t worry if you get an error again. Come again later to Blogger after 24-48 hours, repeat step 2 to 4, press Save and the error should be gone.
- After your URL starts working, click on the “Edit” link next to domain name on setting page.
- Check the “Redirect… to…” checkbox below your site address to ensure that even if the visitors will miss out the www part, they will still be able to reach your site
Demo here Download here