Contact Form 7 Storage stores all Contact Form 7 submissions (including attachments) in your WordPress database (DB). All your contact form entries and business leads will be stored safely even if the e-mail notifications go missing or get deleted.
All form submissions are stored in the WordPress backend in addition to being sent via e-mail. E-mail delivery is never 100% reliable and having a backup of all contact entries will ensure you never miss a lead or inquiry.
Export form submissions as CSV for Excel. Export all submissions or use the date and form filters to select which entries you want to export. Export also includes links to entry attachments.
Each database entry stores the following details about the form submission:
- Individual input field values (also available as individual columns in the exported CSV files).
- All attachments uploaded to the contact form.
- Time and date of the entry.
- E-mail address of the contact form recipient.
- Subject line of the e-mail that was sent to the contact form recipient.
- Post or page URL where the contact form was submitted (referer).
- IP address, browser and device information (user-agent) of the submission.
- Link to the configuration page for the contact form that was used for submission.