YITH Booking for WooCommerce was one of our most requested plugin, which is why we were able to shape it around your needs!
This plugin allows you to create a dynamic booking system, the price will be processed in real time according to your customers’ requests. This allows you to arrange your bookings by date, period or season, number of people involved and much more.
YITH WooCommerce Booking also allows you to perform targeted searches within your website, using advanced search filters such as data, number of bookings, location and services. You will have a clear and effective view of the bookings in your website and have the chance to arrange your requests using a number of filters such as: date, period, checkout date, name, family name and much more! You will also be able to export the bookings in your website in csv, pdf or excel and see the full schedule of your work!
This plugin also offers many other features that will help you customize and optimize your website, such as a specific way of handling your booking emails, the chance of adding a map and a detailed booking checkout system.
- Create unlimited bookable products
- Let users set the duration of the booking. Two methods available:
- fixed: users can set the start date only
- free choice: users can either choose the start and end date, or the start date and the duration
- Require the duration to be calculated by booking units of days, months or years
- Set a minimum and maximum duration of the booking
- Automatically approve all new bookings or review them before confirmation
- Allow users to cancel their booking until a specified term before the start date of the booking
- Set the booking location (using Google API: towns and cities worldwide will be available)
- Apply a base price to the booking
- Apply an extra cost to the booking, which will be calculated based on the booking duration
- Increase or decrease the booking cost based on the following factors:
- pre-set time frames (e.g. high season and off season)
- number of people in the booking
- duration of the booking
- Multiply the cost by number of people
- Set a maximum number of bookings allowed on the same date
- Set the first and last date available for the booking
- Restrict availability to specified time frames
- Restrict availability to specified days of the week
- Provide info about check-in and check-out
- Ask for the type of people during the booking process (create your own labels by age, marital status, membership, job etc. e.g. adults, children and so on)
- Offer additional services either for free or for an extra cost
- Add the map pointing to the location of the bookable product in product detail page
- Create custom search forms
- Create a booking manually from the WordPress backend
- View the dedicated calendar to get an overview on all the bookings received