WooCommerce PDF Vouchers allows you to sell voucher codes that can then be redeemed at a physical location. This is perfect for stores that wish to sell tickets to events, discount codes for on-site pickup, class admission tickets and more. You can give your customers the ability to set a recipient name, email, and message to purchase these vouchers as a gift or for themselves.
With the PDF Vouchers Extension, You can create unlimited vouchers, either for Local Businesses / Local Stores or even online stores.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Connect Your Business and Online Store with Customizable PDF Vouchers.
- Can be customized for each product.
- Add a custom Logo to the PDF.
- Add custom redeem instructions to the PDF.
- Add unlimited locations to the PDF where the voucher can be redeemed.
- Ability to add Buyer’s name, Buyer’s Email, Product Name, Product Price, Quanity, Sku, OrderId, Order Date etc to the PDF.
- Allows you to generate unlimited unique codes without the need to provide them.
- Allow to import codes via csv.
- Allows to enter voucher codes manually, as comma separated list.
- Ability to restrict codes to be used only one time.
- Ability to use codes unlimited times.
- Detailed report about all purchased voucher codes and used voucher codes.
- Ability to export a list of all purchased voucher codes as PDF and CSV as well. This includes the complete customer details.
- Ability to create unlimited voucher templates with Drag & Drop interface.
- Ability to assign vendor users to voucher product.
- Send Emails to Vendors when their voucher get sold out.
- Ability to check voucher code is Valid or not for vendors.
- Added support of QRcode and Barcode for vouchers.NEW
- Supports using vouchers with variable products
- Allow your customers to personalize their vouchers on the store’s frontend to create attractive and unique gifts by selecting from several alternative voucher templates and adding a recipient name and/or message, and use the recipient email field to send the voucher as a gift via email.NEW
- Ability to set vendor’s logo, website URL, locations etc at vendor level.
- Added support for the WooCommerce Bookings plugin.
- Added support for the WC Vendors plugin.
- Create gift certificates with variable amounts by using the Pay Your Priceextension NEW
- Ability to create coupon codes automatically based on voucher codes purchasing to allow users for online store redemption.NEW